Monday, November 22, 2010

Mike Bait

Sigh... In defense of Four Lokos...

Personally, I'm not in favor of a ban. I think that's a bit heavy handed and probably not at all effective. As the article notes:

The hubbub began several weeks ago, when reports emerged of young people drinking Four Loko in mass quantities before crashing their cars or visiting emergency rooms. Despite the fact that drinking lots of booze has long been known to cause car accidents and hospital visits, Four Loko, a cheap, fruity, caffeinated malt liquor, was deemed particularly unsafe because of its high alcohol and caffeine content.

That said, I'm sure we can all agree that it's clearly vile and hideous stuff and that most of the people that purchase it are brain damaged sots. I'm very happy to not sell it. Very happy indeed. I just think that that should be our personal decision rather than something delivered from on high.

Finally, I'm getting really tired of discussing this nonsense. Why won't this just go away? I've dedicated posts to discussing these wretched potions! I should be using my time more effectively and talk about hideous dogs or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment