Sunday, March 20, 2011

Programming Note

Hi -

I just happened to be checking the blog and clicking through some links to make sure that all of them were functional. Much to my chagrin, I discovered a problem with the links used in the "Daily North Korean Headline".

It seems that there's no way to link to the actual stories that I reference. Instead, anyone clicking on the link is sent to the index of articles for the day.

Sorry. Sloppy of me, I know.

And it's a bit frustrating frankly. I really like to be able to link to what I'm commenting on. It really doesn't seem appropriate to just say "So-and-so said such-and such" without providing a direct link to it.

So...Thoughts anyone? I certainly could just copy and paste the entirety of the article but I honestly don't feel good about doing it if I can't provide a direct link. I'm puzzled as to what to do. If anyone has some suggestions or feelings on the matter, I'd be glad to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment