Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Note on Posting

To begin with and apropos of nothing, I'd like to issue an apology to any regular readers I might still maintain:

I realize that any posting I've done has been extremely limited at best and simply non-existent at worst. The simple fact is that I'm in love with a wonderful woman; we don't get to see each other nearly as much as I'd like and the time that we do get to spend together coincides with when I would normally be writing.

So I made what really wasn't a very hard choice at all and decided that I'd rather spend that rather meager time being with her rather than typing away at my keyboard as I hunt through the internet for interesting stories.

By the way, did you read the one about the polar bear that killed someone in Norway? Not a great couple of weeks for the Norwegians. The bears politics are currently unknown.

Anyways, I am going to try to get back to more regular writing. Because I like it. The simple fact that there is and will always be a limited quantity of time may limit me to smaller postings (like the one to follow this), but I'm going to try to get back into the habit of putting up something more regularly and ideally, daily. However, we'll have to see how well I'm able to mesh that with my personal life. Much as I love writing this crappy blog day in and day out, I most sincerely love the Girlfriend a whole lot more and I'm just not willing to ignore her in favor of this.

As always, thanks for reading, those of you who have stuck with me during a month of blogging silence! And for those of you who have moved on, I understand. And anyways, I never liked you guys anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment