Monday, October 25, 2010

My Excuse for Everything

In the event that I've ever (probably, more than likely, most assuredly), written something dumb, ignorant or vague, thanks to Kacee, I've now got an ironclad excuse:

The 44-year-old woman, whose case is reported by researchers from the University of Toledo in the latest edition of medical journal Sleep Medicine, had gone to bed at around 10pm, but got up two hours later and walked to the next room.

She then turned on the computer, connected to the internet, and logged on by typing her username and password to her email account. She then composed and sent three emails.

Each was in a random mix of upper and lower cases, not well formatted and written in strange language.

One read: "Come tomorrow and sort this hell hole out. Dinner and drinks, 4.pm,. Bring wine and caviar only."

Another said simply, "What the……."

I actually do sleepwalk from time to time. It's pretty scary to be honest. Most famously, I once woke up to discover my favorite pair of pants stuffed into my medicine cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment