Monday, October 25, 2010

Thinking on Seattle

So I'm beginning to hash out some of the things I'd like to do while I'm over there.

I think that a definite stop will be to the Seattle Waterfront. Not only can I go to the aquarium, eat some seafood and watch the boats come in and out but I can also go here to take care of all of my shrunken head needs.

And there is a need, I'm sure.

I'd also really like to visit the Experience Music Project/ Science Fiction Museum. Music and science fiction? Wowzers. That's more than right up my alley. That is my alley.

I think the friend I'm staying with is in Pioneer Square. So not totally sure I'm going to do this or not because of my deathly fear of Morlocks, but I may take the Seattle Underground Tour. If you never hear from me again, it's because I've fallen prey to the Ratmen that live beneath the city.

So that's it for the touristy stuff. I'm really only going to have a couple of days so I'm trying not to over-plan anything. Now to figure out where I'm going to drink...

No comments:

Post a Comment