Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stupid New York Times

Screw the Grey Lady! Ever heard of a little thing called Reuters?

Cybercrime update. I find this to be pretty interesting stuff, pretty much all the time. This particular article makes me think of an opinion piece I read some time ago. The gist of it was; let's get rid of physical cash. Physical cash is really the only way to fund criminal enterprises. When's the last time you bought a bag of pot with a visa card? The problem is....well, there's always a problem.

And this is surprising how? This is precisely what I never, ever will understand about the healthcare bill. My tiny mind has always presumed that costs were a function of supply vs. demand. The healthcare bill universalized demand (everybody has to have insurance whether they want it or not) but does nothing to shore up the available supply (there are always only going to be so many people that can or want to be doctors/ medication doesn't grow on trees). So this bill is going to save the country money how?

Good news for the Steelers. Lord, I hate Baltimore. I hate them so very, very much.

I can personally vouch that this is also true for beer distributors. The first of the month is basically a drunken stampede.

China crushes America yet again. This time, with toilets.

"I think we've earned the right to have clean, nice bathrooms,"

Protests in Rome against Berlusconi. Tragically, not involving hookers.

Screw the Magic Kingdom. Japan offers America World!

From the parks website:

These two enterprises offering the customer joy, fun and excitement through mobility have become one. Mobilityland Corporation plans to be a company providing joy, fun and excitement to the public at large by combining the know-how and the power cultivated by Suzuka Circuit and Twin Ring Motegi, for an even richer mobility culture.

I have always loved our rich mobility culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment