Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Morning Blog

A dirty, dirty, dirty, DIRTY job...But someones got to do it.

Delicious but deadly, all the same, I still want her cheese.

Oh my God...This might be link name nirvana for me...

John Boehner won't let them grope his boner.

Having written that, I think I can now die a happy blogger.

Good op-ed by George Will here. I particularly like this point:

The average American has regular contact with the federal government at three points - the IRS, the post office and the TSA. Start with that fact if you are formulating a unified field theory to explain the public's current political mood.

This sounds like an absolutely awful bill. Ostensibly, it would make it difficult to access sites suspected of copyright infringement. Consider however: Currently Facebook is in litigation with Lamebook (for those of you not in the know, a rather funny site), over copyright infringement with regards to the name. Further, by linking to Lamebook, a site suspected of copyright infringement, I've violated the terms of the bill. See how it's a bit troubling?

This is an interesting article about co-evolution between parasites and the animals they leech off of. It is also notable for the use of the words: drongo, babbler and twank.

Ninjas!

Eh, why not: Build your own plane. What could possibly go wrong? You could certainly use your free time in worse ways.

I'm all for this. My grandfather used to be a birder (his age prevents him from doing many things now). How do I get the old fella a "Great Tits" shirt?

And just 'cause I feel like it, here's a very powerful man who's very happy with his burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment