Sunday, November 21, 2010

TSA Agents Have Emotional Boo Boos


Turns out that TSA morale is plummeting due to the invasive security screenings. Mostly because those nasty, ol' passengers are saying mean and hurtful things to them!

"Molester, pervert, disgusting, an embarrassment, creep. These are all words I have heard today at work describing me, said in my presence as I patted passengers down. These comments are painful and demoralizing, one day is bad enough, but I have to come back tomorrow, the next day and the day after that to keep hearing these comments. If something doesn’t change in the next two weeks I don’t know how much longer I can withstand this taunting. I go home and I cry. I am serving my country, I should not have to go home and cry after a day of honorably serving my country."

Aw! Did the people you're groping hurt your feelings? Did they say mean things about it? They made you cry after you took naked pictures of their children? The bullies!

Poor, poor baby...Maybe if you got a different job...One far, far away from the mean, ol' people that get upset when their rights are violated! And maybe not just you! Maybe the rest of the poor, abused TSA agents can find jobs that don't involve behaving in such a disgusting manner. Maybe...just maybe...All the angry passengers will stop being mean if you just STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment