Sunday, February 6, 2011

Programming Note

Today, is the Super Bowl people. Not just any Super Bowl either mind you. Today is the day my beloved Steelers take on the vile and degenerate Packers for the big win.

Normally, I would be moved to write a bit more about this. For that matter, I'm sure that there are matters of lesser import occurring around the world (Egypt? Ho hum....Yawn) that deserve my attention as well.

However, due to matters beyond my control, I have to work for a chunk of the day. Pretty much right up until the game starts at which point I need to do some cooking. So, probably no posting beyond this today.

To tide you over, here are movie titles that got lost in translation. And here is a movie that translates well:

KURZSCHLUSS from Xaver Xylophon on Vimeo.



Crap. Gotta go get some eggs. Enjoy the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment