Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Countdown, T Minus 4 Days

As you may already know, the End of the World is scheduled for Saturday. Even though it's one hell of a way for God to ruin everybody's weekend, I suppose there are some positive sides to it.

For one thing, the End of the World might prove to be rather relaxing. I for one look forward to not having to go into work.

Anyways, I figured that I might as well chronicle the last few days before I get thrown into the pits of Hell or whatever with the rest of the non-believers. At the very least, I'll chronicle the positive things that I'm trying to do in the little time I have left before God throws the ultimate hissy-fit.

For example: Just kissed the Girlfriend! She's making me a sandwich for work and deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment